



So, the apartment for the first month and the flight over is booked - so very exciting. I'm staying at the Hyde Park Suites just off of....you guessed it....Hyde Park. It's in Bayswater, so a bit of a jaunt to get to work every day 1hr 15 min, but that's ok. I'm in London, I'm closer to where I want to live after my accommodations end with work, so it's all good.
Apparently the hotel is next to Whiteley's shopping center (that has a Marks and Sparks), so I am all set to have mac and cheese, london style. ha ha. Gina and Allison are jealous reading this, I just know it.
The adventure is finally about to start...but I'll be home January 24 - Feb 1 for a wedding that I have the honor of being a part of (no, not as the bride!). This is going to be a great wedding, and us ladies in the bridal party are pretty damned cool.
These are the pics of my suite. yay!
Looks like a great place.
ReplyDelete