Today was a nice relaxing day – sleeping in on an amazing bed, a trip to covent garden where we had a breakfast pastie, picking up some Christmas presents, a little shop here and there, a perusal at some valentine at harrods (and the Christmas decorations were incredible), watched Goal 2 and loved it, dinner at a pub and a good nights rest.
That’s it, that’s all.
But the clothes…at Harrods. Wow. We saw some incredibly beautiful gowns, furs (even though there were domonstrations outside), amazing shoes…it doesn’t end. I can’t wait for the first pay day. I told myself to live lean the first few days (hard to do when you’re playing tourist), but I have to remind myself that I’m not a tourist.
So I won’t bore you all with my non-details. Low key today is exactly what I needed. I’m pooped and ready for bed. Tomorrow, I’m 36.
Love you all and thanks for reading
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone, always good to hear from you!